Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm back!

Hi :)
I'm back to blogging, for real now! (I hope)..So much for my previous post bout reviving the blog huh. Gotta make the effort to kick off this laziness of mine :/~
Feeling that I'm gonna produce another essay..Oh well, will be bombing out some memorable memories! Blog till I really have to sleep! Reason being I'll be off to Vietnam tomorrow for my study trip~ Claiming that I'm back when I'll be off tomorrow eh, such an oxymoron ><. Doubt that I'll sleep well despite today being a hectic day, excited much. Began today being moodless, woke up by my mum and aunts' rageful convo. Thankfully, ate some damn-juicy bacons for lunch which brightened up my day :D
Gymed with Daryl,Edwin and Eugene before the mooncake festival celebration-bbq started.
PS : It's really late now, got interrupted while I'm blogging. Lost the mood to continue. I'll edit this post when I'm back...

-Continuation-
Been away from home for a week! Not really a fruitful trip but still, didn't regret attending :D. Got to know more people, made new friends and learnt more about my classmates ; Wei Seng, Kai En, Xi Zhe and Kim Wui. The trip won't be fun without them lah~its a 6 days trip :D
~DAY 1
WHOLE DAY TRAVELLING towards Sapa~sounds sian eh, hahaa but there were great moments~cabbed to the airpork with Kai En and Kim Wui, ate Popeyes :D and talk cocked as usual to kill time. Gathered up, settled admin stuffs, lepak around and off we go to Vietnam. Had our first dinner upon arrival! DAMN YUMMY, made me look forward to more food nia~but quite a disappointment as most yummy stuffs afterwards were all VEGETABLES _l_ >:( . Had an 8 course meal with a table of 5 people only,eat till stomach explode~pork and fish was esp delicious :)). Vege was edible to me, means delicious as well!~
Immediately headed for the overnight train towards Sapa, machiam Harry Potter! (Overnighting on train with beds) first time! Great experience ~ nice interior, pretty clean, contains a TV!!! (not working D: ) only bad thing is that its squeezy, bo bian. Had some boys talk till midnight, than off we go to sleep. Not yet.. at like 3am, our neighbor's room got invaded by a rat. LOL. Had a great commotion, heard Xizhe's loud voice, challenging them to kill the rat and all, freaking joke~reminds me of the uniform group camp i had! (Got invaded by rats too). Didn't manage to sleep after that incident despite trying hard to do so :/!
~DAY 2
Rotted on the bed till 5am, had a view of the grassy scenery (damn nice). Yes, the day was already clear although it was 5am. We all were ready to leave the train by 5.30am, however, we could only leave at 6.30am due to heavy rain D: .
Arrived at Sapa, its one of the rural areas in Northern Vietnam. Had rivers, huge rice fields, cows and all~did not manage to take good photos as we were kinda rushing for our schedule (arrived at Sapa late).

No comments:

Post a Comment